Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Day 1 Flight expectations for April 4/14

Since i have no idea how much available time I will have on the tour for working on the blog, or if I will have access to a computer, wifi etc, I will send out a prologue of the 11 day tour in advance.

We depart on China Southern Air on Apr 4 the flight to China, our connection city,  is to be 12 hours and 45 minutes.  This portion of the flight online costs $1,198. with a noon departure.  As an international flight, we will need to be there for 9 am.  
This is from a YVR news bulletin:"Vancouver International Airport will offer Canada’s first and only nonstop flight to China’s most populous province, Guangdong, June 2013 after welcoming China Southern Airlines as the 68th carrier serving YVR. The new thrice-weekly service to the city of Guangzhou begins June 15 and will offer not only increased options for passengers, but greater opportunities for business and for tourism – particularly given Canada’s recent Approved Destination Status from China. "
We have an airport to be proud of, click on this: YVR Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment