Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Day 2 Still Flying -April 5/14

From Guangzhou China to New Delhi it is to be about another 4 hours of flying and online this flight is listed at about $700. It looks like it leaves China at 07:30 and arrives at New Delhi airport 10:40.

After 13.5 hours of time zones we will have no idea what time it "really is!"  I can never sleep on the plane and really envy those who can.  

We arrive at the Sheraton Hotel, having completed the first 2 days of our trip.  I expect that the room will be very nice.  There is a pool here, wifi and a gym, so I expect to be very happy.  Also the Hard Rock Cafe is very close!

Our Hotel, Click on this:  New Delhi Sheraton

4 comments:

  1. I can't sleep on planes either. I don't know if it's because I will sleep though my time to get off the plane (how unlikely is that???!) or it's just not private!!!! I think you will have a fantastic time anyway. You may just sleep the whole first day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With so many time zones, it takes me a week to feel better, it doesn't matter which direction I'm travelling. I think it's the excitement that keeps me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lucky , I guess. I usually fall asleep while the plane is taking off, and nap throughout my trip. Probably because I am tired because I had to get up before dawn to be at the airport numerous hours before the flight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous that you can sleep, it shortens the flight time and helps with the jet lag.

    ReplyDelete