Obtaining the travel Visa to India is proving to be a challenge. I intend to have this completed in the next week. Since I've already paid the money for the tour, I need to have the Visa!
This will be a rushed tour, I am aware of that, it will be on the bus, off the bus, on the bus and off the bus again. This is still the best way to cover a lot of area efficiently. My only frustration is that you can only go as fast as the slowest person. If there is one person who is always late, then we all must wait for that one, every time.
There is a Hard Rock Cafe in Delhi!! My brother David will understand that. I save the HRC pins and need to get a photo of myself there.

It will be hot, in the 30's Celsius, but we should be ahead of the monsoon season.
India is 13.5 hours ahead of Vancouver. The flight will take us over 2 days to get there. :-(
$1 Canadian is 56.18 Indian Rupiah. 1 Indian Rupiah is 0.02 Canadian. Does anyone know of an easy way to figure that out in your head when you are buying something?
I have already purchased my sari, from my favourite boutique - V.V. Being a seamstress, I find it hard to just buy something off the rack. Usually I need to alter something, and I can only do that at home...
This will be a rushed tour, I am aware of that, it will be on the bus, off the bus, on the bus and off the bus again. This is still the best way to cover a lot of area efficiently. My only frustration is that you can only go as fast as the slowest person. If there is one person who is always late, then we all must wait for that one, every time.
There is a Hard Rock Cafe in Delhi!! My brother David will understand that. I save the HRC pins and need to get a photo of myself there.

It will be hot, in the 30's Celsius, but we should be ahead of the monsoon season.
India is 13.5 hours ahead of Vancouver. The flight will take us over 2 days to get there. :-(
$1 Canadian is 56.18 Indian Rupiah. 1 Indian Rupiah is 0.02 Canadian. Does anyone know of an easy way to figure that out in your head when you are buying something?
I have already purchased my sari, from my favourite boutique - V.V. Being a seamstress, I find it hard to just buy something off the rack. Usually I need to alter something, and I can only do that at home...
Exchange roughly: multiply Cdn * 50: 1 Cdn = 50 r; divide rupiah by 50: 100 r = 2 Cdn
ReplyDeleteThank you! That helps!
ReplyDelete