Listening to Gary Bannerman on CKNW one morning, I am told that the "McSpicy" Veggie Burger in India is the best veggie burger in the world. You see the Indians are experts at vegetarian diets.I have a funny story about McDonald's in China. My friend Emily & I travelled China from the north to the south, it was an intensive tour. In Beijing, were searching a ladies' room. Finding a McDonald's we thought that we had hit the jackpot. Not only would there be facilities, there would be a western toilet. There was, but you see, it was being used in an eastern manner. An eastern style toilet had 2 foot rests on the ground, with a hole in the centre. You stand over this and aim. Our McDonald's toilet in China, was covered with well worn foot prints all over the seat. You see, with your shoes on, first you climb up onto the seat ...
No comments:
Post a Comment